TP-Link 8-Port Gigabit 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Network Switch. Switch type: Unmanaged. Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type: Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity: 8. Full duplex. MAC address table: 4000 entries, Switching capacity: 16 Gbit/s. Networking standards: IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x. Power connector: DC-in jack
- 8 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports supporting Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Green Ethernet technology saves the power up to 82%
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Steel housing, desktop or wall-mounting design
- Support 802.1p/DSCP QoS and IGMP Snooping function
- Plug and play, no configuration needed
There are no reviews yet.