TP-LINK Switch for Gigabit Desktop 5
Why does this product
The TL-SG1005D TP-LINK is a desktop switch 5 Gigabit ports that allows you to easily migrate your network to Gigabit Ethernet technology. Increase both the speed of your network server as the backbone connections or take the Gigabit experience to your desktop. Additionally, the TL-SG1005D design allows you to have a lower power consumption. Thanks to its innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1005D saves up to 70% of electricity, making it an ecological network solution for your home or workplace.
The TL-SG1005D has 5 ports 10/100/1000 Mbps that allow you to significantly expand the capacity of its network and enjoy transfer speeds snapshot when large files are handled. Thus, advanced users have the sufficient bandwidth to transfer large files, either in a home, office, workgroup, or creative production. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD or multimedia files in an instant through the network.
Turn your Ethernet network ecological
You now have the opportunity to convert their ecological network while the upgrade to Gigabit technology. The new generation switch equipped with 5 Gigabit TL-SG1005D incorporates the most innovative and latest technology for energy efficiency. This allows you to expand the capacity of its network using much less electricity. automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length, thus limiting the carbon footprint of your network.
Off inactive ports
In a traditional switch, when a computer or other network device is turned off, the corresponding port continues to consume a considerable amount of energy. The TL-SG1005D automatically detects the connection status of each port and reduce the power consumption of those who are not active, which helps reduce power consumption by up to 80%.
Consumption according to the cable length
Ideally, a shorter cable should consume less energy because this loss is smaller. However, this is not true in most devices because they use the same power regardless of cable length.
Automatic features of this switch Gigabit enable a Plug and Play installation without complications. No configuration is required. Auto MDI / MDIX crossover Eliminate the need for cables. The auto-sensing ports identifies the link speed network device (10, 100 or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts to ensure compatibility and better performance.
* Maximum power savings compared to a traditional switch TP-LINK. The final percentage of savings may vary depending on conditions of use.
- 5 Gigabit RJ45 ports with automatic speed detection, support for MDI / MDIX
- Energy saving technology for Ethernet which reduces consumption by up to 70%
- The IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transmission
- Plastic housing, designed for use as a desktop or wall mounting
- Plug and Play, no additional configuration
Specifications TP-Link TL-SG1005D for Desktop Switch 5-port Gigabit:
- Interfaces: 5-port 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45, Auto-negotiation, MDI / MDIX
- Number of Fans: Fanless
- Dimensions: 140 * 88 * 23 mm
- Maximum Power Consumption: 3W (220V / 50Hz)
- External Power Supply: 100-240VAC, 50 / 60Hz
- Transmission Method: Store and Forward
- Advanced Features:
- Energy saving technology
- Power save up to 70%
- 802.3x Flow Control
- Back-Pressure support
- Support Auto-Uplink on all ports
- Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista ™ or Windows 8/7, Mac OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux.
- Environmental factors:
- Operating temperature: 0 ° C ~ 40 ° C (32 ° F ~ 104 ° F)
- Storage temperature: -40 ° C ~ 70 ° C (-40 ° F ~ 158 ° F)
- Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Switch to Desktop 5 Gigabit TL-SG1005D
- Power adapter
- User manual